• PKR 9,500/- per person cost (From Islamabad)
DURATION OF TOUR:
2 Nights and 3 Days
12 – 14 October 2018
Day 01 Islamabad – Shogran – SiriPaye – Shogran
• Early morning drive to Shogran via Abbottabad, Mansehra, and
Balakot (en route lunch)
• Arrive at Shogran – check in at Hotel
• 4WD excursion to Siri-Paye
• Dinner and overnight at hotel in Shogran
( Lunch, Dinner)
Day 02 Shogran – Naran – Lulusar Lake – Babusar Top – Naran
• After early breakfast drive to Naran
• Continue drive to Babusar top
• Drive back to Naran on way back visit Lulu Sar Lake
• Lunch will be served at hotel
• Free time to explore Surroundings & Naran Bazar
• Dinner and overnight at hotel in Naran
(Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
Day 03 Naran – Saifulmalook – Islamabad
• After breakfast Excursion to Saif ul Maluk Lake on 4WD
• Drive Back to Naran – Lunch en route
• Drive Back to Islamabad – Drop at Faizabad interchange
(Breakfast & Lunch)
Last date for registration 8th Oct. 2018
WHAT YOU HAVE PAID FOR:-
• Temperature controlled transport
• Fuel / Diesel
• Toll Expenses
• 4WD Jeeps
• Meals – Single Dish Menu (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner)
• Services of Guides
• Accommodation: Hotel on sharing basis
• Preliminary First Aid Box
|BOOKING & INFORMATION|
Office: 051-2374922 (11 am – 6 pm)
0336-1786494 (Whatsapp Available)
Last Date For Booking ** 07 oct 2018 Before 5 PM **
>> Deposit Rs.5000/- advance in the following account
Bank Account Details
Account Title = FLIGHT WAY
Account Number= 0132023
Branch= MUREE ROAD RAWALPINDI
TITLE: Faizan Nazir
A/C : 0102899119
PWD Branch Islamabad
Tittle; Faizan Nazir
Account Number ; 00081004806764
Settallite Town Rawalpindi Branch
Title: Faizan Nazir
MS below details on the following # 0331-8226917 / 0336-1786494
Names, Amount Paid, Date Of Payment, Trip Name, Joining From, Total
Note: For people coming from karachi
We will not provide food from karachi to islamabad and Islamabad to Karachi and during your night stays in Islamabad.
Food will only be provided as mentioned in the given plan.
Cost for pick & drop from our office to guest house is also included in the mentioed costs.
Participants need to bring:
| DISCOUNT POLICY |
5% Discount on a group of 5 and above
50% Discount for children of age between 4-8 (folding seats)
below 4 years will be Free
*one discount category would apply at a time
[TERMS & CONDITIONS]
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
1.The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2.Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3.Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4.All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5.The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6.During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7.On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioned of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8.Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9.In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10.On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
12. Cancellation Policy:
1. 24 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charges does apply.
2. 48 HRS or less, 100% cancellation charge does apply.
3. 3 days or more– 50% cancellation charge does apply.
13. 7 days or more – 30% cancellation charge does apply.
14. No amount will be refunded if any persons leaves the trip at any stage due to any reason.