Sri Lanka Visa Requirements
- Passport Scan Copy
- N.I.C Scan Copy
- 1 Photo Scan Copy Any Background
Terms & Condition Apply.
• Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Sri Lanka.
• All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
• However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
• Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration Flight Way Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / Delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
• Over staying in Sri Lanka your visa will result in fines and detentions.
• The Embassy/ Immigration of Sri Lanka recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay. Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Sri Lanka authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Sri Lanka Visa Services in Pakistan
Flight Way Group of Travels, a well-known Travel & Tours Company in Pakistan are pleased to offer visit visas of Sri Lanka at affordable rates for Travelers around the globe. Traveling with us will regulate your imagination with reality & you can get an opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Sri Lanka. We also provide 5 star hotel Accommodation along with return tickets at low rates.
Sri Lanka Visa
Sri Lanka, a beautiful country of south Asia near south-east India is more than 2,550 years old. The Portuguese controlled the coastal areas of the Sri Lanka in the 16th century and rule over Sri Lanka for 100 years. Dutch also take the control of this beautiful Country in the 17th century. Climate of Sri Lanka is very pleasant as you can expect rain anytime. Natural sights of Sri Lanka for tourist attractions are Gal Vihara, Abhayagiri Dagoba, Quadrangle, Mulkirigala Rock Temples, Kandasamy Kovil, Ruvanvelisaya Dagoba, Nallur Kandaswamy Kovil, Kumana National Park and Yapahuwa rock fortress.