Kenya Visa Requirements
- Passport Scan Copy.
- 1 Picture with White Background.
- CNIC Copy.
- 3-4 Working Days
Terms & Condition.
• Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Kenya.
• All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
• However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
• Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration Flight Way Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / Delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
• Over staying in Kenya your visa will result in fines and detentions.
• The Embassy/ Immigration of Kenya recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay. Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Kenya authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
Kenya is a country of Africa which is full of Natural Resources. The Capital of Kenya is Nairobi having 3.375 million population. Kenya has an average of 925 mm rain per year. Kenya has a warm and tropical climate on its Indian Ocean coastline. The climate of Kenya is cooler in the savannah grasslands around the Nairobi city, and especially closer to Mount Kenya, which has snow permanently on its peaks whole year. Most attractive and beautiful sights of Kenya are Amboseli National Park, Fort Jesus, Nairobi National Park, David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Giraffe centre, National Museum, Elsamere, Karen Blixen’s house and Colobus conservation centre
Kenya Visa Services for Pakistanis
Flight Way Group of Travels, a well-known Travel & Tours Company in Pakistan are pleased to offer visit visas of Kenya at affordable rates for Travelers around the globe. Traveling with us will regulate your imagination with reality & you can get an opportunity to enjoy the natural beauty of Kenya. We also provide 5 star hotel Accommodation along with return tickets at low rates.