Country Visa Requirements
- Last 6 (six) months bank statement.
- Bank Maintenance Latter
- Request letter on business letter-head specifying reason for visiting Indonesia.
- National Tax Number (NTN).
- ticket reservation / itinerary
- Original passport must be valid 18 Months
- 03 Photographs.
- CNIC Photo Copy.
- Business documents (in case of businessman).
- Two photocopies of passport.
- Police character certificate
Terms & Condition.
• Visa fee once deposited shall NOT BE refunded in case of visa application is rejected/denied by the authorities in Indonesia.
• All visitors should have a valid return ticket and a passport valid for a minimum period of six month
• However, visa regulations and costs are subject to change
• Visa Approval is Subject to Immigration Flight Way Travels is not responsible in case of Visa is rejected / Delayed, visa fee is Non Refundable in any case.
• Over staying in Indonesia your visa will result in fines and detentions.
• The Embassy/ Immigration of Indonesia recommend all their eligible applicants to strictly follow the Rules and Regulations in order to avoid any delay. Since the visa policy is being monitored by the Indonesia authorities, therefore, the instructions provided by the Embassy are subject to change without any prior notification.
VISA FOR INDONESIA:
Indonesia offers visa free entry for a number of countries and in addition Indonesia also has the visa on arrival facility for certain nationalities. Visitors from all other countries have to obtain visa from the Indonesian Embassy in their respective countries. Pakistan nationals require visa prior to departure for Indonesia.
Flight Way Group of Travel offers all types of visa processing facility for Indonesia. Flight Way Travel also caters to the hotel bookings and travel packages at very competitive rates for all 5-star and budget travelers.
INDONESIA – COUNTRY PROFILE:
Indonesia is a country spread across more than 13,000 large and small islands. Located between Asia and Australia continents, it has the world’s largest Muslim population and has recently been acclaimed as one of the major emerging economies in the region. Indonesia gained independence from Dutch colony in 1949.
Indonesia straddles on the equator and has more than 127 active of volcanic mountains and thousands of volcanic islands. Indonesia is the home to many tropical jungles and flora fauna that is found nowhere else in the world. The largest flower in the world is also found in the forest of Indonesia. The Komodo dragons, orangutans and tigers are found scattered across different islands making one eager to keep visiting one island after another. On the beaches one gets to swim with dugongs, dolphins and large manta rays.
Some of the major islands of Indonesia are Sumatra, Java, Bali, Kalimantan (formally Borneo), Sulawesi (formally Celebes), the Moluccas and Papua. Bali is the most famous destination offering enchanting beaches, dynamic dances and music. Indonesia hotels offer excellent services that are second to none with locations on white sandy beaches, overlooking green river and valleys.